Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I know I haven't written in awhile. I really just didn't feel like it. No other excuse. Lot's of things have been happening but I really wasn't in the mood to type. I am going to put up a short blog today and maybe I will write more tomorrow. I have to go to my 11th Tysabri infusion today so fun will be had by all. I need to start getting ready.

My husband, father, brother and friends, Jenseena, Whit and Josh did the MS walk this last weekend. Together the team raised over $3000 dollars. Not bad. My Father and Brother were here for the weekend, had lots of fun with them. They got here Friday afternoon. I am in a genetics study for MS so the doctors wanted my brother's blood and my father's blood. They got off the plane and then had to give blood at the clinic. Not the best way to start a vacation but they are helping me out. Saturday was the MS Walk. The walk finished around noon. We went to lunch and they home to rest. Went to dinner at our favorite restaurant, and then to the Jazz game. Sunday went to brunch for Easter and then drove around Salt Lake to show my Dad and brother around the city. They were leaving early in the morning so we just hung out at home the rest of the day. Well I am going to be late if I don't start getting ready.

No comments: