Saturday, May 10, 2008

Right Side Pain and Preparation For a Colonoscopy

Monday I will be a having a colonoscopy because I have had right side pain since the beginning of March. I have had 2 CT scans one with contrast and one without both showed nothing wrong. I also had an ultrasound on my reproductive organs which also showed no problems. Hopefully with this procedure they will find out what is wrong. Tomorrow all I get to have is clear liquids. I have to have this right side pain problem solved before they will let me start the Tysabri. Hopefully I will be able to start the Tysabri at the beginning of June; the Avonex is still causing me lots of side effects such as fever, chills and tiredness. Nothing else really of interest. I will write again later after the procedure on Monday.

No comments: